Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's been a long time




Whoowee, It's been a while since our last post. We have a monumental occurrence today. I am actually typing this while Hannah is taking a nap. That's right. I am not laying beside her holding her arms down and she did not wake up the moment I left her side. I like the taste of freedom. So to catch you up to speed a bit: Hannah is now 12 1/2 months old. She had a very fun birthday, which she shared with close family and friends who feasted on food and delicious "nothing bunt cake". Don't worry, Hannah had her very own flourless, eggless, dairyless, soyless, nutless cake/muffin. She seemed to really like it, prune frosting and all. I have become very creative with some recipes. These days Hannah is into books, sprinklers, pushing strollers and shopping carts no matter how big they may be, and she is learning more and more sign language. It is very fun to be able to communicate with her and understand what she wants/ demands.

5 comments:

Susanna Landon said...

Happy birthday Hannah! I hope you enjoyed your blah cake! She is really starting to look more and more like you every time I see her. What a cutie!

Emily said...

She looks like such a happy little girl. Can't wait to see ya next weekend!

Trena said...

Such a mama's girl! I'm so glad she had a good 1st birthday! I agree with Susanna - she is starting to look more and more like you.

Nadia and Stefan said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah! We missed you on the blog. It's great to see your smiley face again. You are such a good girl to give mommy a chance to post the blog. Get your daddy to push around on the new bike. He needs to be in shape in order to keep up with uncle tony on the basketball court :-)

Love, aunt V+ uncle T

Krishna said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog while looking for a recipe for a cake which is flourless, eggless, dairyless, nut-free...(I could go on!)

My 14 month old nephew has a ton of allergies, and I would love to know about the cake your daughter had at her bday for his sake.

You can contact me at scotland_jewel@hotmail.com

Thanks